New Online Admission 2018
(Before Filling Online Admission Form)
For (New Applicant)
Click on “Apply Online”
- Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card
- Scratch Card (which can be bought from college counter)
For Uploading the documents, following scanned certificates are required, so keep those handy (in case of new admission/hostel admission)**
- 10th Marks Sheet
- 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Detail marks certificate of last exam
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Gap Year Certificate
- Reservation Certificate
- Sub Category Certificate (One Girl Child, Defense, Cancer Patient, Depended Children of Leprosy Effected Person, Thalassemia Patient, Foreign Student, AIDS Patient, Wards of Kashmiri Migrants, Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighter, 1984 Riot Victim of Punjab, Sports, J & K Student, Wards of Martyrs/Permanently Disabled of Kargil War ,Rural Area Student, Border Area Student, Any Other)
- P.U. (CET) Entrance Exam Result
- Aadhaar Card (Self and Mother or Father) or Voter ID Card (Mother or Father)
- Sports Gradation Certificate from Chandigarh Sports Department
- Anti Ragging Certificate from Applicant and Parent duly attested by Oath Commission (Click Here-Anti-Ragging Form)
- One additional seat per unit for those candidate who have excelled and outperformed by there participation in the Youth festival.
- ** Upload the required and relevant certificates
- Fill the e-Form by 30th June, 2018.
- Deficient documents can be reloaded by 5th July, 2018. Online using user id and password mailed to your email id filled in e-form.
- Check the name in merit list on college website on 7th July, 2018.
- Applicant will receive SMS / email regarding date, time and venue of the first counseling Interact and show original certificates personally to the admission committee on the admission day.
- Admission will be granted for the applied course and the hostel (if applied) on merit basis.
- Fee Challan will be given by the admission committee which is to be deposited in the bank (for new students).
- After depositing the fee in the bank, receipt of the fee is to be submitted back in the college office for finalizing the process of admission on the same day.
- Please Read Frequent Asked Question (FAQ) before filling the online form (Click here to Download FAQ)
Use Browser Mozilla Firefox for 100% secured submission of e-form