To promote the creation of an innovative and entrepreneurship platform at the college
To provide a framework for entrepreneurship and innovation that encourages both students and faculty
- To involve students and teachers in initiatives linked to innovation and entrepreneurship.
- To establish Innovation and Entrepreneurship as a primary focus of education-related initiatives.
- Motivating college-educated youngsters to create creative start-ups.
- Supporting and sustaining the pre-startup and early post-startup stages of entrepreneurial development.
- To maintain the college’s academic integrity and research environment.
Important relevant links :
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship policy document of GGDSD College Chandigarh
- Annexure- PU Innovation Startup Policy
- NISP Policy 2019 by GOVT. of India
- State/UT’s Startup Policy