The following speakers graced the occasion:
- The faculty and students of Department of Chemistry have been actively involved in organizing a number of one-day seminars, lectures and trips over the past years.
- A DBT Sponsored, Popular Lectures cum Two-Day Workshop on ‘Instrumentation Techniques in Chemistry’ (HPLC, GC, IR, UV-VISIBLE SPECTROPHOTOMETER) was organized on January 17th & 18th, 2014.
- Dr. Ashok K. Vijh (M. Res., Research Institute of Hydro-Quebec, Quebec, Canada) spoke on Science as Culture: The Unity of Creative processes in Arts and Sciences.
- Dr. Rakesh Singh Dhanda (Assistant Professor, Department of Translational and Regenerative Medicine, PGIMER) delivered a lecture on the Basics of Stem Cells.
- Dr. Saranjit Singh (Professor & Head, Pharmaceutical Analysis, NIPER Mohali) delivered a lecture on the Current/Futuristic Instrumental Techniques for Analysis of Pharmaceuticals.
Dr. Sajeev Soni and Dr. Jasamrit Nayyar attended the ICIACS 2013 on the 30th of October and 1st of November, 2013, at Department of Chemistry, PU, Chandigarh.