GGDSD College has setup the incubation center SDC-IC in the college. The overarching purpose of this Center is to promote innovative Ideas and entrepreneurship among the students.
The objective of the Center is to promote and establish incubation centers in college and sister institute which would support and encourage start-ups in specific subjects/sectors and would provide them with necessary infrastructure facilities and other value added services. The scheme would also focus on establishment of SDC-IC in underserved and unserved areas to support inclusive growth.
Features of the Scheme
- All Students/Faculties would be eligible to apply for SDC-IC can also be established either individually by one of the applicants mentioned above or in collaboration with each other
- The SDC-IC would be setup as a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) as a „not for profit‟ section 8 company or as a Society/Trust.
- Applicants desirous for applying may submit their application online on ggdsd.ac.in. The prescribed application formats can be downloaded from college website.
- Necessary documents should be mailed to email@example.com.
- The applications would be evaluated based on a Selection Matrix by an Expert Committee duly constituted for this purpose. Selected Applicants will be required to enter into Memorandum of Understanding with the SDC-IC.
Documents to be submitted online
- Application Form
- Proposed Budget Plan
- Detailed Business Plan
- Registration Certificate of the applicant
- Memorandum of association of the applicant
- Names of the industries of individuals that would be associated with the proposed venture along with their letter of intent
Suggested scope of areas/ Sectors for establishing Incubation Center
- Agriculture and Allied Fields
- Bio Technology
- Building Materials/Construction Technology
- Electricity, New and Renewable Energy and Environmental sustainability
- Health and Pharmaceuticals
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Sensor Technology
- Manufacturing and Engineering
- Micro and Nano electronics
- New Materials including Nano Materials
- Water, Sanitation and Solid Waste Management
- Fashion technology
- Food Processing
- Other emerging areas or of social / national importance
Students can submit their innovative ideas to Naveen Dalal ( Nodal Officer ) firstname.lastname@example.org or may contact the Principal.