Rules and Regulations of College Library
- Maintain silence inside the library. Discussion is not permitted.
- Use of cellular phones is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- No personal belongings allowed inside the Library.
- Enter your names and sign in the register kept at the entrance before entering library.
- Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the entrance counter.
- The librarian may recall any book from member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Students are allowed to library only on production of their valid Identity–Cards.
- Books will be issued on presentation of the library card along with Identify card.
- Student are instructed to check the books while borrowing and they will be responsible for any type of damage.
- Books can be retained for a period of 14 days.
- Reference books can be issued and kept overnight.
- The loss of member/ reader ticket should be immediately reported. The holder of this ticket shall be personally responsible for any loss which the library might suffer due to mis-use of the missing ticket by one at a later stage.
- Take special care to maintain the library borrower cards. Do not fold cards as entries about Issue Return are made on these.
- Library borrower cards are valid for the respective academic year only and fresh cards will be issued for each year.
- At the end of the academic year borrower cards shall be submitted to the library.
- Each student shall obtain ‘No Dues Certificate’ from the library after returning all the books issued, surrendering the borrower’s cards and after paying outstanding dues, if any.